Electricity can be a potential fire hazard and an efficient electrical system needs to be a properly grounded one. If there is a lack of grounding in your electrical system, then the electricity does not have a clear path to the ground. This means that it can potentially cause a fire in the area that it is having trouble.
We are proud to offer our Peace of Mind maintenance contract to you so you don’t need to worry about your Plumbing, A/C and Electrical systems. A preventive maintenance service is crucial to avoid potential fire hazards and thousands of dollars in fixing fire damages. Our maintenance agreements include:
- Inspecting the panels to make sure there is no damage or evidence or corrosion and overheating
- Checking your gfci: ground fault circuit interrupter - make sure they're operating correctly make sure they are in the correct location: wet location
- Checking smoke detectors location and operations
- Arc fault circuit interrupter - operation and location is applicable
- Checking the voltage through the home to make sure you have the proper voltage
- Checking amperage and not pulling too much electricity'
- Checking the operation of your outlets and light switch
- Doing a general visual inspection of the wiring
- Checking for weather protection of electrical system